chrome_cherry ([personal profile] chrome_cherry) wrote2003-11-17 10:46 am

Ooh!

Ah yes, things that may actually interest people/ things I need people for!

- Kate (of the mix tape and fab hair) is going to new zealand for 6 months in februaury. Obviously I'll miss her a LOT, and texting will be expensive, remembering to email EVERYONE hard... So she needs a livejournal. NEEDS. Unfortunately, I've given my code to the beautiful arwen, so there's not a lot I can do about this... But I'm sure one of you can. Right? Please? *bats eyelashes*

-It's nearly my birthday! and it's very important - 21st, so obviously I need to celebrate. Lots. My housemates have kindly pointed out that the 6th is a saturday, and we all really want to go to slimelights. So this is basically an open invite. No cards or pressies necessary, just pay me lots of attention, perhaps buy me a drink (or provide drugs) and all will be well. Who wants to come?
louis_mallow: Discordian Kallisti apple (Default)

[personal profile] louis_mallow 2003-11-17 05:14 am (UTC)(link)
Where do you want the code sending? (got lots and lots)
Yes to Slimelight.

[identity profile] chrome-cherry.livejournal.com 2003-11-21 05:58 am (UTC)(link)
Can you email me the code and I'll pass it on? Cheers!

Looking forward to slimelights, we need to sort out entry so can you let me know how many of you there will be? Prob'ly gonna go to the BBC food and drink show the next day if you're interested?
louis_mallow: Discordian Kallisti apple (Default)

[personal profile] louis_mallow 2003-11-21 04:56 pm (UTC)(link)
Can't get your multimono address to work. Email me your address, and Tom's. Pls text me Tom's number, too (for the rugby!).

[identity profile] eglantinedreams.livejournal.com 2003-11-17 02:15 pm (UTC)(link)
Awww, you called me beautiful! Takes one to know one I always say- actually tis my mum who says it, but it's close x.
What are we going to wear- I've never been to Slimelights! argh, emergency!

*snif*

[identity profile] sivastears.livejournal.com 2003-11-19 03:41 pm (UTC)(link)
i wanna gooooooooooooo..........
damn working (but yay contract) damn money damn rent damn ocean!

miss u guys soooo much

xxx

Re: *snif*

[identity profile] chrome-cherry.livejournal.com 2003-11-21 05:56 am (UTC)(link)
It won't be the same without you babe...
But I'll be on that side of the sea again soon, and we can have a biiiiig party/ gathering at new years

xx