Ooh!

Nov. 17th, 2003 10:46 am
[personal profile] chrome_cherry
Ah yes, things that may actually interest people/ things I need people for!

- Kate (of the mix tape and fab hair) is going to new zealand for 6 months in februaury. Obviously I'll miss her a LOT, and texting will be expensive, remembering to email EVERYONE hard... So she needs a livejournal. NEEDS. Unfortunately, I've given my code to the beautiful arwen, so there's not a lot I can do about this... But I'm sure one of you can. Right? Please? *bats eyelashes*

-It's nearly my birthday! and it's very important - 21st, so obviously I need to celebrate. Lots. My housemates have kindly pointed out that the 6th is a saturday, and we all really want to go to slimelights. So this is basically an open invite. No cards or pressies necessary, just pay me lots of attention, perhaps buy me a drink (or provide drugs) and all will be well. Who wants to come?

Date: 2003-11-17 05:14 am (UTC)
louis_mallow: Discordian Kallisti apple (Default)
From: [personal profile] louis_mallow
Where do you want the code sending? (got lots and lots)
Yes to Slimelight.

Date: 2003-11-21 05:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chrome-cherry.livejournal.com
Can you email me the code and I'll pass it on? Cheers!

Looking forward to slimelights, we need to sort out entry so can you let me know how many of you there will be? Prob'ly gonna go to the BBC food and drink show the next day if you're interested?

Date: 2003-11-21 04:56 pm (UTC)
louis_mallow: Discordian Kallisti apple (Default)
From: [personal profile] louis_mallow
Can't get your multimono address to work. Email me your address, and Tom's. Pls text me Tom's number, too (for the rugby!).

Date: 2003-11-17 02:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eglantinedreams.livejournal.com
Awww, you called me beautiful! Takes one to know one I always say- actually tis my mum who says it, but it's close x.
What are we going to wear- I've never been to Slimelights! argh, emergency!

*snif*

Date: 2003-11-19 03:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sivastears.livejournal.com
i wanna gooooooooooooo..........
damn working (but yay contract) damn money damn rent damn ocean!

miss u guys soooo much

xxx

Re: *snif*

Date: 2003-11-21 05:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chrome-cherry.livejournal.com
It won't be the same without you babe...
But I'll be on that side of the sea again soon, and we can have a biiiiig party/ gathering at new years

xx

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios