:-D

Dec. 6th, 2003 11:57 am
[personal profile] chrome_cherry
I am now officially all grown up and sophisticated.
I also have a slight hangover.
And I feel slightly sickly because I have eaten chocolate cake for breakfast.
*smiles*

birthday started yesterday really - picked up a cake from local bakery that mum and dad had arranged, and then Jules made me open her presents... she got me some beautiful betty boop thongs, some chocs, a mouse mat, a mug - and a ring! It is silver and, ah damnit, can't remember the name of the stone, but it's purple and I adore it.

We started drinking midori, and tequila, and wine... which explains why I am now the only one up! Arwen told me she had to make mini xmas cakes for people's hampers, but she was cunningly actually making me 21 cakes... they are chocolatey and have malibu or cognac grenache filling... mmmmm... absolutely gorgeous....

came down this morning to a card from my uncles, and another piece of jewellery - a stainless steel and diamond pendant... oooh.... so now have beautiful 21st jewellery... and will have more next week, because kate is paying for me to get my lip pierced :)

Looking forward to tonight. Predict there will be moments of stress when getting ready/ trying to get into club, but should all pan out alright - and both of my brothers will be there, which is amazing enough in itself...

People here now, off to search for clothes (and my fucking rail pass...) and drink tea

xx

Date: 2003-12-06 05:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tabatha-yeddap.livejournal.com
Happy Birthday Louise!!!!
Now I feel old - I remember you coming to my house when you were about 9 - and I was evry gown up even then.

Have a great day - enjoy tonight - and look after both of your brothers (especially the older one - he needs lots of looking after!!!!!!)

Date: 2003-12-06 06:37 am (UTC)
louis_mallow: Discordian Kallisti apple (Default)
From: [personal profile] louis_mallow
I resemble that remark!

:0)

21

Date: 2003-12-06 04:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rupturedandroid.livejournal.com
Have a very happy birthday Louise.

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios