[personal profile] chrome_cherry
I can't do polls, but I wanted some opinions on what I should wear to slimelights on saturday. Jules thinks I should wear black mini and vest top, with chain mail bra top over. This actually looks way nicer than it sounds, but I think by about 3 I'd be in agony.

At the moment, I'm thinking I'm probably going to wear arwen's short black vevet dress. It's strappy, and flares out a bit. It's very flattering, but I don't know if it's a bit, well, plain. I'll be wearing my boots with it, of course, but black or coloured fishnets? hmmm

I never used to have this problem with clubs, what's going on?!

Date: 2003-12-04 08:33 am (UTC)
louis_mallow: Discordian Kallisti apple (Default)
From: [personal profile] louis_mallow
Wear the dress and boots. The early nineties seem to be back at SLimelights.

big hint!

Date: 2003-12-04 01:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eglantinedreams.livejournal.com
Yes, wear the dress and the boots. My clothes rock and wer can accessorise you to heaven and back if you want to stand out!
Tell ya what- help me get through the stuff in my room and I'll even draw up a make up pattern for you to take to Peter's ;)

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios