[personal profile] chrome_cherry
ok, I'm putting this as a public post, so if you can help, please reply

I'm trying to track down a documentary called Whipped. It was made in 1997, directed by Sasha Waters and Iana Porter and explores the lives of three New York dominatrixes.

It would be massively useful to be able to use the interviews in that film as material for my dissertation, but it's proving next to impossible to track down. Gareth has found me the trailer, but other than that, nothing: it's not available to download or buy anywhere that we can find.

This is where you lot come in. I know I have a bunch of filthy degenerates on my f-list ;), so maybe one of you already owns a copy of this film? Or if not, maybe you know someone who might?

any help appreciated!

Date: 2005-03-11 09:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] souldier-blue.livejournal.com
[profile] timsmith is the person to ask, he was looking for a challenge!!

Date: 2005-03-11 11:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] timsmith.livejournal.com
I hope you are not calling into question my good christian moraltiy by implying that i would have anything to do with the profogation of vulgar pornographic materials. My thrice daily church group will be hearing about this..... .

Date: 2005-03-11 11:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] timsmith.livejournal.com
I will have a look in a bit and see what i can do.

Date: 2005-03-11 11:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] geeky-monkey.livejournal.com
I think the main problem is that it was never released on dvd or video (as far as i can tell) and only shown at various film festivals.

whipped

Date: 2006-10-23 04:22 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
hi this is sasha waters. did you find a copy of "whipped" ever? if not email me and I can send it to you.

sasha-waters@uiowa.edu

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 05:34 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios