(no subject)
Nov. 29th, 2003 08:22 pmStressed? I recommend getting together with 2 gorgeous ladies, drinking enough to kill a small horse, pouring your collective hearts out about everything, doing some primal scream therapy (hope the neighbours don't call the police), punching cushions lots.
Even with the hangover today I feel better than I have in weeks. Just spending a nice chilled evening at home geeking listening to music and having dinner cooked for me by a beautiful woman... who has just informed me that peeling the squash is incredibly therapeutic if you imagine it's someone's head... should I be worried?!
Even with the hangover today I feel better than I have in weeks. Just spending a nice chilled evening at home geeking listening to music and having dinner cooked for me by a beautiful woman... who has just informed me that peeling the squash is incredibly therapeutic if you imagine it's someone's head... should I be worried?!
head peeling
Date: 2003-11-30 11:55 am (UTC)Trust me, I'm a hedge-witch.