(no subject)
Nov. 12th, 2003 08:39 pmall is calmer now... finally finished my bloody philosophy essay and handed it in to a tutor who, frankly, seemed like he'd almost forgotten he'd ever set it. I also explained that I haven't missed every seminar, as he/ the attendance sheet seemed to think I have, so that's all sorted out, english is on track (but then creative writing was never going to be a chore, and the tutor is lovely), now just have to write 1000 words on kant for tomorrow. Hmmm... not too pleased about that, but I'm sure it'll get done.
Date with rob last night, was fun... Went back to his place for the first time ever. Well, his mums, where he's living while he looks for a place. Also met his mum, which was a bit awkward. well, she didn't seem fazed, and greeted me with the words "you must be Louise" Not sure if this is good or bad... I was a bit hungover and practically naked so perhaps not the best first impression, although she was nice to me when we went down to make breakfast, so this is all good...
Had a week off doing non-study uni stuff last week cos the union was shut down when the agm didn't reach quoracy, probably shouldn't say this, but it was quite useful having the time to work. All kicks back in tomorrow tho. Have welfare training/ doing, which I actually really enjoy, want to do more of... (she says with half on eye on the sabb position... )
Date with rob last night, was fun... Went back to his place for the first time ever. Well, his mums, where he's living while he looks for a place. Also met his mum, which was a bit awkward. well, she didn't seem fazed, and greeted me with the words "you must be Louise" Not sure if this is good or bad... I was a bit hungover and practically naked so perhaps not the best first impression, although she was nice to me when we went down to make breakfast, so this is all good...
Had a week off doing non-study uni stuff last week cos the union was shut down when the agm didn't reach quoracy, probably shouldn't say this, but it was quite useful having the time to work. All kicks back in tomorrow tho. Have welfare training/ doing, which I actually really enjoy, want to do more of... (she says with half on eye on the sabb position... )
no subject
Date: 2003-11-12 04:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-11-12 04:27 pm (UTC)