hmmph

Nov. 7th, 2003 04:23 pm
[personal profile] chrome_cherry
Well, I almost did my essay...
Was getting right into it, at about 2.30am, when 2 of my housemates came in and brought a load of people home with them... I was going to go upstairs and leave them to it, but I stayed to have a smoke, and then a drink... and then it was 6 in the morning and light and I had no essay....
Good night though! Must do it now, am in danger of being thrown off the course. shit.

Date: 2003-11-08 12:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aroussa.livejournal.com
this sounds awfully formiliar to me :)

do you mind if I add you? :)
xox

Date: 2003-11-08 08:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chrome-cherry.livejournal.com
not at all, always have time for fellow scatterbrains (or not, but that would be because I'm too scatterbrained) x

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios