(links shamelessy stolen from
katyha )
These people are actually serious:
Evil is everywhere!
most hilarious parts of:
Rock music made me love satan!
Tattoos will lead you to hell!
The rest are all wonderful too.
I know I shouldn't mock, but these people harm christianity more than anything else in my view.
The christians I know are all kind, loving, generous, patient - and willing to live in and accept the real world!
This level of fanatacism just turns me off and gives me no desire to listen to the rest of what they have to say.
And they quote extensively from the old testament, something I can't stand - I thought jesus said that the old testament no longer stands?
Or am I just being closed minded and judegemental?
Answers on a postcard...
These people are actually serious:
Evil is everywhere!
most hilarious parts of:
Rock music made me love satan!
Tattoos will lead you to hell!
The rest are all wonderful too.
I know I shouldn't mock, but these people harm christianity more than anything else in my view.
The christians I know are all kind, loving, generous, patient - and willing to live in and accept the real world!
This level of fanatacism just turns me off and gives me no desire to listen to the rest of what they have to say.
And they quote extensively from the old testament, something I can't stand - I thought jesus said that the old testament no longer stands?
Or am I just being closed minded and judegemental?
Answers on a postcard...
no subject
Date: 2004-04-05 08:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-05 09:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-05 11:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-05 10:58 pm (UTC)Barney = Satan
The truth is finally known! Barney seems innocent and sweet but in fact he is Satan. It's all very simple:
1) Start with the given: CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR
2) Change all U's to V's (which is proper Latin anyway): CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR
3) Extract all Roman Numerals: C V V L D I V
4) Convert into Arabic values: 100 5 5 50 500 1 5
5) Add all the numbers: 666
Thus, Barney is Satan.
i must ask that catholics the world over unite to fight this common evil
no subject
Date: 2004-04-06 03:40 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-07 06:40 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-07 11:57 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 04:01 am (UTC)the puns! the puns!
*runs and hides*
no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 04:03 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 04:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 04:05 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 04:09 am (UTC)That sort of pain does not count as a punishment!
no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 04:10 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 04:11 am (UTC)you've tempted me into signing in...
no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 04:12 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 02:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 04:04 am (UTC)As far as I knew she was a friend of michael's who regularly posts rather fantastic links.
cool :)
no subject
Date: 2004-04-08 04:05 am (UTC)See you tomorrow!