favourites
Apr. 3rd, 2004 03:53 pmDamnit, forgot to bet on the grand national before leaving the country.
Neil has remembered tho, and even offered to split the winnings with me if he wins. Seeing as he chose a horse with 200/1 odds, I'm quite happy to accept that.
We're having a sweepstake here tho, and my parents friends are coming round, so I could still win £25.
Anyone else tuning in later?
Neil has remembered tho, and even offered to split the winnings with me if he wins. Seeing as he chose a horse with 200/1 odds, I'm quite happy to accept that.
We're having a sweepstake here tho, and my parents friends are coming round, so I could still win £25.
Anyone else tuning in later?
no subject
Date: 2004-04-03 10:13 am (UTC)it's all ok!
Date: 2004-04-03 10:19 am (UTC)It was all ok tho, I watched it and although a few fell, all the horses were alive and well at the end (as were the jockeys, but I'm guessing you care less about them right?)
Re: it's all ok!
Date: 2004-04-03 10:21 am (UTC)thanks for lettin me know tho x
no subject
Date: 2004-04-03 03:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-04 08:03 am (UTC)