[personal profile] chrome_cherry
knackered.
No sleep for 2 days and getting up in 3 hours to go to hungary. Optimistic tho.
Wish I could talk to people but no time
Umm...

Went to bi meeting in brighton tonight. rocked! Will def go back


Still knackered

G'night all...
(no postcards will be sent as I know noone's addresses. Maybe the housemates.)

Date: 2004-03-13 03:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] choicelamb.livejournal.com
Boo no postcards? Shame...although actually if you did send one to me I suppose it would be silly as I wouldnt get it til August or September...Damn I really need to talk to someone about Alex... dont want to bore people but I want o to ask advice, girls I am with dont seem to be interested hmm...I don't think it would work out but I would like to see him again just to be sure...what do you think?

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios