Z in hospital - open post
Mar. 17th, 2008 01:04 pm[This is a post about my nephew and is OPEN because I don't have many of my brother's friends on my f-list. Please pass the info on to people. Thanks.]
Z has had a virus infection for a few days and became worse over the weekend.
He's had an operation this morning to clear/make an airway. He's currently on a respirator, and will be kept unconscious for a couple of days whilst his body recovers. He’ll be in Intensive Care.
M + H don't expect to be in communication very much as they’ll be staying in with Z.
I'll update again when we have more information.
Please send them all positive thoughts or similar.
Z has had a virus infection for a few days and became worse over the weekend.
He's had an operation this morning to clear/make an airway. He's currently on a respirator, and will be kept unconscious for a couple of days whilst his body recovers. He’ll be in Intensive Care.
M + H don't expect to be in communication very much as they’ll be staying in with Z.
I'll update again when we have more information.
Please send them all positive thoughts or similar.
no subject
Date: 2008-03-17 01:58 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-03-17 05:13 pm (UTC)*lots of positive thoughts for little Z and family*
no subject
Date: 2008-03-17 06:55 pm (UTC)Stay positive all of you, you're in my thoughts. x
no subject
Date: 2008-03-17 07:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-03-17 08:07 pm (UTC)H phoned me earlier but I couldn't work my new phone - how stupid am I?
Sam xx
no subject
Date: 2008-03-18 12:36 pm (UTC)I'll update as and when I hear stuff, so please pass info on to other friensd of M and H
xx