ok

Feb. 25th, 2004 01:18 am
[personal profile] chrome_cherry
Neil is moving in tomorrow. It doesn't seem real. Will be good tho, I think he will keep me sane. I helped him pack today and we watched Bring It On, which I hadn't seen before.
Eliza Dashku, mmmmmmm.... (c'mon, even her NAME is sexy!)
He wasn't supposed to be moving in til the weekend, but ellie's gone, and his friend has the car tomorrow, so it made sense. Not sure how it will all go, but I'm optimistic.

I wasn't going to go out at all this week due to my spectacular money fuck-up, but the lovely [livejournal.com profile] stompyboots has offered to pay my entrance fee, and give me wine and speed to go to Electricity with her.
The girl's deranged, but I'm very happy.

Not much else.

Date: 2004-02-24 07:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] geeky-monkey.livejournal.com
Yeah another reason to be sad that the proposed Faith spin off was never made - Eliza Dushku in tight leather trousers driving around on a big motorbike fighting demons .... Mmm.

Date: 2004-02-25 02:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sivastears.livejournal.com
yay! neil movin in (make sure he doesn't play any of the new cher stuff now y'hear)... mmm... will so have to check out this new environment at some point soon :)

Date: 2004-02-25 05:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eglantinedreams.livejournal.com
Sorry I havent been to good on the keepin you sane front :(
Yay Neil! I like Neil hes so nice. It is going to be good and nice and all the other words you should never put in essays.....the happy ones anyhow.

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 01:17 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios