Imsomniac

Feb. 16th, 2004 06:21 am
[personal profile] chrome_cherry
hmm, well it hasn't been this bad in... a long time.
I just _cannot_ sleep. No doubt I won't be saying that halfway through the 10am lecture. If I make it.

However, Juliette hasn't been sleeping either as she's been reading, so I've been keeping her company. And, because I'm just such a good natured soul, have spent the past hour or two so making her a screensaver.
She asked for lots of pictures of ladies with nice boobs, I was only doing what she asked.
and if that meant I had to spend ages trawling through pics on bme, suicide girls, and various softcore net porn sites, so be it. I'm just that good a friend.

Date: 2004-02-16 12:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] choicelamb.livejournal.com
ohnooooooo not insomnia rearing it's ugly head?! Get back! Get back bad insomnia...I think that should do it...

Date: 2004-02-16 08:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eglantinedreams.livejournal.com
If you need extra pics Shroom magically located my cd of nice stuff :).
Really sorry you didnt get sleep babe, the grass had knocked me out big style. We must get some more, then I will give you an essential oil massage and we can smoke to oblivion. Sound good? x

Incredible

Date: 2004-02-18 04:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] geeky-monkey.livejournal.com
Wow, the sacrifices you prepared to make in the name of friendship are truly astounding.

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 01:17 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios