Go here!

Feb. 12th, 2004 01:20 am
[personal profile] chrome_cherry
Have been meaning to plug this site for AGES.

I like this

It's the lgbt's website, and it's the coolest fucking one for any society at sussex.
Nathan (creator) rocks.
Certain people think it's too camp, but they suck anyway.
It is currently being updated, so is not the best source of info, but that's not why I'm linking it- I recommend you go to the flash version, with sound, and definitely check out the fantastic cartoons (under interactive)

Go!

I think its great!

Date: 2004-02-11 05:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] beattiedee.livejournal.com
It flies in the face of stereotypes. lets face it most people have a set idea of what the society will be about, it makes perfect sense to take the piss out of that as well as being eyecatching and interesting..

I'd join (even though I don't really qualify :D)

yay!

Date: 2004-02-12 02:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chrome-cherry.livejournal.com
thankyou!
It is rather good isn't it
*too drunk to write coherent comment*

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 03:47 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios