[personal profile] chrome_cherry
..hence the meaningless updates. I WILL do it though. It's just that it's so boring. I didn't even realise it was due in this week until the lecturer reminded us this morning, which I suppose means it was a good thing I dragged myself out of bed so early to go to the lecture... No grade is worse than a low grade. I just have to remember that when my own peculiar brand of perfectionism strikes with its indefeatable, "if I can't do it well, there's no point doing it at all," logic.

there is definitely an air of.. hmm, not sure if 'restlessness' is quite right, perhaps change, around at the moment. Alex is going to america for a while. Kate's leaving us for 6 whole months to go to NZ (I will miss you like crazy babe, but am sure it'll be fantastic), Odile is here right now and is currently out scouring brighton for a job (yay!), and I've even heard from steve, who seems to be re-relocating to brighton (again...). Ellie moves out at the end of the month and Neil moves in... This all makes life very interesting (must be a spring thing), but...
I feel a bit restless, and it's all too easy to take it out on the boy. Someone needs to repeatedly remind me that I am not less interesting just because I'm in a couple, I still have as much freedom as ever, and 4 months isn't really that long damnit!

Ok, work has to be more constructive than this. I'm off.

Date: 2004-02-09 02:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flutteringfiend.livejournal.com
hello miss cherry..
i dared to add you back.. i saw your lj before.. just like odiles but i didnt wanna disturb you guys..
well welcome to my boring life just ignore it
ps: ive got the same attitude to work.. if i fail to understand something i wont even attempt to do it.. its wrong but it is logic indeed
i hope you are doing great besides all that..
xxx <3

Date: 2004-02-10 12:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pierced-pigglet.livejournal.com
"Life is like a board game, whenever you're losing, throw over the board or faign illness." /Scott Adams

Re:

Date: 2004-02-10 12:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flutteringfiend.livejournal.com
its 8.53 in the morning and you girl just really made me want to play monopoly..
thanks... grmph ill proceed on stumbling to maths lecture...

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 03:47 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios