[personal profile] chrome_cherry
so, I think I may have managed to convey that I got very drunk last night...

After my seminars yesterday I met up with Neil and we finalised the wording of an equal opportunities motion we're submitting at the ugm - sadly necessary due to certain people wanting to scrap the old one and claiming it's no longer relevant. Cunts.
Anyway, that was done and it was off to the unisex pub quiz for a few hours of drunken questions about sex. We wanted a special prize when we realised that our team was truly lgbt as we had one of each, but we didn't get one :( Embarrassingly, we didn't even win. My sex and drug knowledge is frankly not up to scratch. We even only came second in the limerick round, despite having the best one (I think). We were given the first line and had to supply the other four:

There once was a student from sussex
Woke up with a cock up their buttocks
They said, "what a shock,
To find such a big cock,
But I'd rather it was hitting my cervix"

hahahah thankyou!

The night also involved being blindfolded and licking condoms to guess the flavour, and getting a goody bag of sweets, condoms and penis measurers. Good fun all round.

We all piled onto the bus to head into town. I was meeting Rob, Kate etc to go to the pav tav, but everyone else was going to the joint to go to dynamite boogaloo's birthday bash. I was a bit disappointed to be missing out on that (and attendant gossip) but didn't mind too much..

Met up with Rob and we went into the pav tav to meet up with kate and people... it was empty inside so we got a couple of drinks... I was already bolloxed by this point, much to Rob's amusement. Nic turned up and told us that they couldn't get in (see Kate's journal for details) so off we all went to the joint... Had to wait for AGES to get in, and were then put into upstairs part for another ages, but we were finally allowed into the club, where there was much dancing and cabaret and games and amusement...
I certainly had fun.
and I'm _fairly_ sure all I really did was flirt with a certain someone... tho maybe I stole a kiss. Not sure. all perfectly innocent anyway.

It's all a bit of a blur really, but I enjoyed it all immensely. Pretty sure everyone else did too...

No idea how I got home... but I did. where I apparently demanded food, threatened to hit Jules because she said something bad about placebo, and then passed out.

A great night.

Date: 2004-01-23 06:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sivastears.livejournal.com
ver ver good limerick, tho one o my favs has always been
there once was a young girl from eeling
who had a peculiar feeling
she lay on her back
and opened her crack
and pissed all over the ceiling

xxx

i'm sorry :p

Date: 2004-01-23 06:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sivastears.livejournal.com
There once was a hermit named Dave
Who kept a dead whore in a cave
Though he kept her on ice
She didn't smell nice
But just think of the money he saved

Date: 2004-01-23 10:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eglantinedreams.livejournal.com
"Im not drunk.....
You only think that because YOU haven't been out drinking!"

Your logic last night was a beautifull thing my darling xxx

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 03:47 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios