drunk?!

Jan. 23rd, 2004 02:37 am
[personal profile] chrome_cherry
surely not...
mmmm... musc.. boys...
Am I a bad person?
looks like it...
shouldn't cheat on boyfreind in front of him... must cut down...

dancing with gay men... must stiop...

pasta... yummm..

SHIT. I suck....





Bah.

Date: 2004-01-22 09:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eglantinedreams.livejournal.com
No- you are beautiful and wonderful and very demanding when tipsy (in a V cute way!).
Boy didnt look even slightly unhappy, so whatever you did must be fine.
you did dissapear though- guess you went to bed?
Bah- now I'll have to.

quick work missy

Date: 2004-01-23 02:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] choicelamb.livejournal.com
Why am I up so early? Could it be that I was woken up by someones phone...yes. What's this what's this what's this????and how did you get home so quick?? Did you see uglydave outside? I did and he was having eye contact with somebody...somebody typing right now hahaha (oh man i think i am still drunk haha) but he might have been thinking wow your friends are hot...oh well...had nice time with you et al must do it again sometime only HOW SMALl is the Joint? Very...i was nearly squished up against uglydave against my will hahaha...oh and i think he has a hairy back

Date: 2004-01-23 02:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sloppy.livejournal.com
"No- you are beautiful and wonderful and very demanding when tipsy"

hihihi *huggles*

Date: 2004-01-23 02:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sloppy.livejournal.com
True to an extend when ye be sober too tho :P

Date: 2004-01-23 06:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chrome-cherry.livejournal.com
demanding? moi? surely not!
You know kate, I have absolutely NO idea how I got home, let alone so quickly...
thankyou all for the reassurance *hugs*

Date: 2004-01-23 06:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sivastears.livejournal.com
well i prolly don't need to point out that: ur gawgus n wonderfluffy and one of the most beautiful ppl i know (in all ways) and the boi loves you for who you are, so you needn't worry.
so i won't :)

much love
xxx

Date: 2004-01-23 06:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] alighieri.livejournal.com
Sounds like a fun night too me.
Though i'm not sure the boys would suit me, not quite my style (or so i tell myself).

Must get down there soon and come out with you lovely peeps :)
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 03:47 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios