Just a quickie...
Jan. 19th, 2004 02:20 pmTo say thankyou for all the lovely get well messages I received. You're all lovely :)
I am still all coughy and achey but have dragged my arse into uni because that's just the kind of dedicated student I am.
Further proving the student point, I'm slightly drunk. This is Neil's fault. We met up for lunch and he insisted we went to the bar. Maybe it will make life more interesting though. It certainly makes my throat hurt less.
I am still all coughy and achey but have dragged my arse into uni because that's just the kind of dedicated student I am.
Further proving the student point, I'm slightly drunk. This is Neil's fault. We met up for lunch and he insisted we went to the bar. Maybe it will make life more interesting though. It certainly makes my throat hurt less.
no subject
Date: 2004-01-19 11:20 am (UTC)I can hear my liver screaming in preparation- can I meet this man tomorrow?
no subject
Date: 2004-01-20 01:51 am (UTC)come on the pub crawl, that should give you a pretty good idea what you're up against. I've stopped even _trying_ to keep up now. Besides, I'm already at a disadvantage with the amount of (medicinal) drugs in my system right now!
PS: See how early I'm here? I'm hiding in the computer room until the stalls are set up cos I don't feel well enough to lug 'round tables but shhh...
Also everyone is looking at me funny because I'm in a sleeveless dress and they're all in big coats and scarves. It's hot I tell you, HOT!