(no subject)
Jan. 14th, 2004 06:35 pmOh yes.
If I have recently added you to my friend list it is quite likely to be because my big brother told me to :p
If I have recently added you to my friend list it is quite likely to be because my big brother told me to :p
no subject
Date: 2004-01-14 11:36 am (UTC)xxx
no subject
Date: 2004-01-14 01:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-01-19 06:18 am (UTC)My housemate being the lovely
Nice to meet you.
no subject
Date: 2004-01-19 07:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-01-19 12:51 pm (UTC)Hello and welcome.
Mocktor is indeed about as weird as you want to get close too.
He's harmless....mostly.
I, on the otherhand am, well i'll just let mocktor, juliette or the lovely eglantinedreams tell you.
Planning on getting down to Brighton for a weekend sometime before the end of march. Lots of people to try and catch up with and need a trip down memory lane.