(no subject)
Jan. 7th, 2004 02:12 amI would like to believe I'm not drunk...
But after a conversation about piercings I just flashed most of the lgbt boys (an a few grrls) my nipple piercings in the pub... At least they approved!
Mmmm start of term... fresh blood... meeting up with ppl again... dancing... Being offered free piercings by barman who is also piercer because we gt on unexpectdly...
I am dying neil's hair blue tomorrow, and in return he is gonna help me write a CV which people actually RESPOND to... As well as introducing me to even more killer cocktails... this is the boy who thinks a bottle of malibu mixed with a bottle of vodka is just aboutan adequaete 'warm up' drink... Remind me to blame him tmw! good start to term tho...
But after a conversation about piercings I just flashed most of the lgbt boys (an a few grrls) my nipple piercings in the pub... At least they approved!
Mmmm start of term... fresh blood... meeting up with ppl again... dancing... Being offered free piercings by barman who is also piercer because we gt on unexpectdly...
I am dying neil's hair blue tomorrow, and in return he is gonna help me write a CV which people actually RESPOND to... As well as introducing me to even more killer cocktails... this is the boy who thinks a bottle of malibu mixed with a bottle of vodka is just aboutan adequaete 'warm up' drink... Remind me to blame him tmw! good start to term tho...
no subject
Date: 2004-01-06 06:30 pm (UTC)oh me oh my
Date: 2004-01-07 01:37 am (UTC)holy
Date: 2004-01-07 10:59 am (UTC)It's good to have them back tho...