Leaving Tomorrow...
Sep. 27th, 2002 11:49 pmWel I'm kind of out of the habit of writing diary entries online, but screw it, I'm leaving tomorrow morning, I'm sitting here burning cd's to take with me, and I have fuck all else to do...
It still feel really surreal that I'm going actually.. So many people I don't even know exist yet and soon I'll be seeing them every day..
Peter was about the first to go, almost 2 weeks ago now. That went quickly. I was pretty upset when he left, he's been everything to me for the past 4 years and it was hard to think I wouldn't be talking to him every day anymore, that we'd be living completely seperate lives. I got over it pretty quickly tho... we're not going to be that far from each other and we'll still stay in contact...
After Peter went I spent a lot of time with Odile and various other peeps.. went along to a tattoo expo with her this weekend and ran into Helena.. I haven't seen her for aaaages! That was sweet :) She's engaged now, and seems really really happy, I'm pleased for her...
Anyways, I ended up getting inked!
Odile, Aubrey, wauter, clubbed together and bought me a tattoo.. aww! A gorgeous new-style drawing of 2 cherries right over my left hip bone.. Got it done by Phil Kyle after Helena recommended him as he's the guy she's talking sleeves with... I love it! The colours are BRIGHT against my skin and the shading looks fantastic... the whole thing looks not-too-nice at the mo as it's all scabbed up, but I'm confident that once it heals it will be be-ootiful... Phil's a really nice guy, we hung out with him afterward, talked, drank beer (which *he* kept buying!) and generally had a fantastic time...
Peter's mum and sis dropped by the other day with a going away present, a vegan cookbook. I was really touched...
Think I've seen most people I wanted to before I/ they left, went round to see andrew and heather today, got andrew's mobile number... I guess even if I don't see people during termtime, we'll all catch up at christmas... god, I haven't written an essay in months, how am I going to get into the swing of uni? What's it going to be like, what are the people going to be like, how do I introduce myself?!?
I'm excited, but I'm nervous as hell too...
Ah well, if nearly every other teenager in britain can do it, I sure as fuck can, I mean, if nothing else, I have a SHITLOAD of booze with me, that should help me make friends right?! lol...
Urgh, dasmn cds.... take so long to copy... blegh... hope I don't forget anything tomorrow, it's not lke belgium's THAT close to sussex...
It still feel really surreal that I'm going actually.. So many people I don't even know exist yet and soon I'll be seeing them every day..
Peter was about the first to go, almost 2 weeks ago now. That went quickly. I was pretty upset when he left, he's been everything to me for the past 4 years and it was hard to think I wouldn't be talking to him every day anymore, that we'd be living completely seperate lives. I got over it pretty quickly tho... we're not going to be that far from each other and we'll still stay in contact...
After Peter went I spent a lot of time with Odile and various other peeps.. went along to a tattoo expo with her this weekend and ran into Helena.. I haven't seen her for aaaages! That was sweet :) She's engaged now, and seems really really happy, I'm pleased for her...
Anyways, I ended up getting inked!
Odile, Aubrey, wauter, clubbed together and bought me a tattoo.. aww! A gorgeous new-style drawing of 2 cherries right over my left hip bone.. Got it done by Phil Kyle after Helena recommended him as he's the guy she's talking sleeves with... I love it! The colours are BRIGHT against my skin and the shading looks fantastic... the whole thing looks not-too-nice at the mo as it's all scabbed up, but I'm confident that once it heals it will be be-ootiful... Phil's a really nice guy, we hung out with him afterward, talked, drank beer (which *he* kept buying!) and generally had a fantastic time...
Peter's mum and sis dropped by the other day with a going away present, a vegan cookbook. I was really touched...
Think I've seen most people I wanted to before I/ they left, went round to see andrew and heather today, got andrew's mobile number... I guess even if I don't see people during termtime, we'll all catch up at christmas... god, I haven't written an essay in months, how am I going to get into the swing of uni? What's it going to be like, what are the people going to be like, how do I introduce myself?!?
I'm excited, but I'm nervous as hell too...
Ah well, if nearly every other teenager in britain can do it, I sure as fuck can, I mean, if nothing else, I have a SHITLOAD of booze with me, that should help me make friends right?! lol...
Urgh, dasmn cds.... take so long to copy... blegh... hope I don't forget anything tomorrow, it's not lke belgium's THAT close to sussex...