lalala

Dec. 23rd, 2003 11:46 pm
[personal profile] chrome_cherry
Well I've been in belgium a week now without updating... It's pretty boring here. Not that I don't like it - I get wound up sometimes, and I miss my friends and boyfriend being able to walk to the shops/off licence/takeaway, but it's nice to see my family, and when I manage to shake off my cynicism, I still enjoy the whole xmas 'thing' - the lights and decorations and standing in the cold drinking gluhwein from plastic cups and skidding on ice :)
I've seen Odile, on friday night, and we spent the night drinking and talking, and I got to go to rock classics and be treated nicely because I was with a member of staff, which was a novel experience... That was a good night tho :) Then peter came over here on saturday night and we drank ourselves into the ground and reminisced and bitched and laughed and smoked... I'm lucky to have 2 such amazing best friends...

I just feel a little jaded right now, but I think it's a culmination of xmas-type stress and missing certain things...

Date: 2003-12-30 11:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shescreamed.livejournal.com
filling out uselessly long questionaires on LJ can be therapeutic.

Date: 2004-01-01 01:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chrome-cherry.livejournal.com
it's the best reason I know to do it...

Time-wasting in a way you can convince yourself is actually partly constructive (even though it's not) somehow feels a lot better than spending the hour or so actually writing that damn essay/ phoning people you need to talk to/ going shopping for essantials like food.

And now I'm proving my point by rambling on for no real reason again.

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 02:53 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios