blah

Nov. 6th, 2003 11:05 pm
[personal profile] chrome_cherry
When you get to 20 they should hand you a big manual on how to deal with things maturely so that you can walk away from teenage angst more easily. Oh, and this manual should include advice on how to do essays the before the day they're due in, that'd be good too :p
I'm not really that stressed, well I am, but it's down to a combo of bad planning, misplacing my chequebook and not knowing how to deal with some emotional baggage that's just been hauled out for another go round.
Ok, whine over, I'm off to make it look like I spent weeks writing this essay :)
xx

Date: 2003-11-06 03:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] stompyboots.livejournal.com
Have fun essay-writing! Tim unexpectedly came down to visit me this evening, so while I've done the Politics one, Philosophy will have to wait until the weekend. Don't expect to see me tomorrow morning; I shall be frantically hunting a sick note!

No no no no no

Date: 2003-11-07 10:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tabatha-yeddap.livejournal.com
You should never be handed a manual on ho to deal with things maturely - always remember that immature is so much more fun!!!!!! I have been practising for 38 years and until I get immaturity cracked I am not going to attempt maturity - take the advice of an immature Headteacher - I'm sure your wonderful big brother will agree with me.

Welcome by the way - Mikey has only just introduced you to us on LJ - although I know/ or is that knew you anyway.

интим знакомства

Date: 2011-01-31 02:02 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Приветствую всех

Москва.

Тут необходимо побывать скучающим любого возраста, пола и ориентации,как девушки так и [url=http://www.mashki.ru/rules.php]транссексуалы[/url]. Москва – город совершенной нравственной и сексуальной воли,желаете девочку - пожалуйста,хотите что то пикантное - транссексуалы к вашим услугам. Проституция не легализована,но это не мешает ей развиваться.Все [url=http://www.mashki.ru/rules.php]проститутки[/url] стопроцентно здоровы и имеют привычку зачастую проверятся, так что шанс схватить что-нибудь на память минимален.

С уважением ваш друг Влад

Date: 2012-01-28 11:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nissedudo.livejournal.com
Да если копнуть в инете подобного добра навалом!Image (http://zimnyayaobuv.ru/)Image (http://zimnyaya-obuv.ru/)

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 06:03 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios