replacing sunlight with the tv...
Mar. 30th, 2004 09:55 pmvery relaxed couple of days.
sunday was me neil (jules was in bed) a few bottles and...
every episode of queer as folk ever. Yay!
Is it wrong to enjoy the gay sex scenes so much? mmmmm.... 'Course, I love the acting and the storylines too. That show rocks my world.
As does neil, for owning the 5 cd box set.
I am a gay man trapped in the body of a lesbian. :)
Yesterday, went onto campus with neil and we had our first committee meeting as co-chairs of the lgbt. Have so many ideas for things we want to do with the group. We've set up a newsletter, and have also organised a few workshops for next term - banner painting and stereotypes. Plus a club night and a picnic. Should be good.
Then watched dvds all last night.
Neil has bought Vice City and is downstairs playing it. I love that game, but only because of the soundtrack and the opportunity to race around in cars. I can't axtually do any of the missions. I suck at all computer (well, playstation) games, so have come upstairs to get ready to leave.
This time tomorrow I'll be in belgium. Weird.
That's it really.
sunday was me neil (jules was in bed) a few bottles and...
every episode of queer as folk ever. Yay!
Is it wrong to enjoy the gay sex scenes so much? mmmmm.... 'Course, I love the acting and the storylines too. That show rocks my world.
As does neil, for owning the 5 cd box set.
I am a gay man trapped in the body of a lesbian. :)
Yesterday, went onto campus with neil and we had our first committee meeting as co-chairs of the lgbt. Have so many ideas for things we want to do with the group. We've set up a newsletter, and have also organised a few workshops for next term - banner painting and stereotypes. Plus a club night and a picnic. Should be good.
Then watched dvds all last night.
Neil has bought Vice City and is downstairs playing it. I love that game, but only because of the soundtrack and the opportunity to race around in cars. I can't axtually do any of the missions. I suck at all computer (well, playstation) games, so have come upstairs to get ready to leave.
This time tomorrow I'll be in belgium. Weird.
That's it really.
no subject
Date: 2004-03-30 03:31 pm (UTC)Playstation games r crap as long as yo u have monkey island you are away! hahaha
x
Oh btw mum will be in Belgium from tomorrow so if you want to borrow those books just give her a ring and shell lend them to you...did i lend you my goldfrapp cd?
no subject
Date: 2004-03-31 02:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-04-03 01:38 am (UTC)and yes, I do have Goldfrapp. damnit, I couldn't remember if I'd bought that or if it was yours. Oh well.
no subject
Date: 2004-04-03 09:46 am (UTC)NOTAGEEK!