woo! more fresh meat!
Mar. 8th, 2004 04:20 amI finally badgered Neil into signing up... Is it because he's drunk?!
anyway, he can now be found at
insane_nurse
He's one of the only people I know I don't try to kill when they use bad grammar or misspell, but that's only because he's dyslexic... or as he prefers, 'gramatically challenged'. I may still poke him with forks for abusing the exclamation mark the way he does though. The only reason I haven't so far is because he's so nice (awwww).
Anyway, go! Friend him, chat, and generally bother him. He loves it ;) (and so will you).
anyway, he can now be found at
He's one of the only people I know I don't try to kill when they use bad grammar or misspell, but that's only because he's dyslexic... or as he prefers, 'gramatically challenged'. I may still poke him with forks for abusing the exclamation mark the way he does though. The only reason I haven't so far is because he's so nice (awwww).
Anyway, go! Friend him, chat, and generally bother him. He loves it ;) (and so will you).
no subject
Date: 2004-03-08 08:03 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-03-08 09:36 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-03-09 02:17 am (UTC)I'm getting better. I no longer automatically correct people's grammar in conversation. Not out loud, at any rate.