[personal profile] chrome_cherry
Stayed up all night to finish my essay, did very well.
Went in for my english seminar, and that went well until the tutor said, 'right, so now I'll take in all your essays'... umm... essays?! Luckily they were unassessed so wasn't too bad (this is what happens when you do something that isn't your degree for 2 weeks)..
Went on to my philosophy seminar, feeling good as I had 2 copies of my essay all ready for submission... until Kate kindly informed me that I should have submitted it to the office, not to the tutor, half an hour ago... argh! So gave it in, but late, and have lost 10% without it even being marked. I. am. a. plank.
Remainder of day wasn't much better... Came back from handing in essay (missed part of seminar to go), had concilitory cigarette outside building.. and out walked my tutor. Damn... I'm not s'posed to be inside, no, really...

Once things have started to go wrong and you haven't eaten or slept your brain gets all paranoid and tells you horrible things.. notlistening is the hard part.
I came home, downed 2 pints and most of a bottle of wine and ranted at my housemates. It helps. Some things are still worrying me though..

Bah *takes another gulp of wine*

IdontcarerightnowImjustgonnadrinklotsandtrynottodamageanything.

Date: 2004-02-12 07:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eglantinedreams.livejournal.com
Hope the sleep works! (i couldnt manage it, can you tell?)
Will be making sure you eat and take those vitamins now. Watching you like a hawk, I will be!

Profile

chrome_cherry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 06:31 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios