meh.

Feb. 10th, 2004 10:49 pm
[personal profile] chrome_cherry
I feel shitty.
actually, I feel pre-menstrual. which is weird, 'cos there is no way in hell that I am. I'm also acting it.

There's too much stress floating around tho. I have no fucking idea how it got to this stage, all I know is that it's irritating as hell. (people don't talk anymore)

I also feel bad 'cos Odile's here and frankly, I'm being a crap host. I have no money and no food, I'm never here because I have work to do, and our sleeping patterns pretty much clash, so Arwen's feeding her and she's been shopping with Jules and arwen... I wanna spend more time with her, but... meh.

On a positive note, went with neil to the agency today and got him moving into the house sorted. Also went to the job centre, but nothing concrete yet.

Must write essay.

Meh.
(complete lack of feeling)

Date: 2004-02-10 03:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] stompyboots.livejournal.com
Must write essay.

Sing it with me now!

Procrastination la-la-la
So easy with the internet fa-la-la-la-la
Especially LiveJournal la-la-la
I checked my friends page 400 time tonight la!

(It's not poetry, but it did fill vital essay-writing time.)

350 words down, 1650 words to go!

Date: 2004-02-10 05:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eglantinedreams.livejournal.com
May be result of 2 weeks non eattin an hard slog?
Feels remarkably like pmt if I remember right.
Weekend will be fine, least we realised before they got here (just before, true). You have the excuse of not knowing people anyway to politely leg it :P
An your essay will be in soon so's you can play wiv the lady after the weekend :)
Yay!
I dooooo like the song from stompyboots too!

Date: 2004-02-10 05:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chrome-cherry.livejournal.com
Bah, I hate you, you've written words... this is too difficult...

You're right though, the internet is the ULTIMATE procrastination tool.
So is TV, eating pancakes and taking baths.

Date: 2004-02-10 07:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sivastears.livejournal.com
silly bean! you know am happy jus seeing you *squish*
and yes.... ver good song :)

Date: 2004-02-11 01:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] stompyboots.livejournal.com
Ooh, pancakes! I want some! But I was too naughty about food over the weekend to allow any bad behaviour for a few days.

And the only reason I've written words is because today's badger hell day, so I can't do any work this afternoon/evening, and Tim's coming down tonight, so tomorrow's a loss. I've got to finish the bugger by about noon. Augh!

PMT

Date: 2004-02-11 02:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] choicelamb.livejournal.com
Hmmm I am no longer suffering from cramps now after that mildy achey 2 hours...must have past it on to you through power of text...sorry-have sent you vg site link to while away the hours though to make up for it haha
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:29 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios